This page describes how the website www.milesfitness.it ( by Miles Fitness Club ) manages the processing of personal data of users who visit it.
Miles Fitness Club, based in Viale dello Scalo di San Lorenzo, 78, is the Data Controller of the data collected, as well as the Data Protection Officer of the site users.
1: Which datas do we collect?
1.1: Navigation datas
The computer procedures that allow the correct functioning of this website acquire, during their normal activity, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This is information that is not collected to identify those who visit the site, but by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s IT environment.
This data is used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and is deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site: except for this eventuality, the data on web contacts do not persist for more than seven days.
1.2: Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the e-mail message.
The contact form on the Contacts page of the site has the same function, and collects the same type of personal information voluntarily communicated by users (name and surname, email and any phone number).
This data is used for the sole purpose of responding to messages sent by users.
2.1: What are cookies?
So-called cookies are small used files that are stored on the devices used to browse the Internet. When a user visits a website, they often download cookies there, so that the browser can “remember” that they have already visited that particular website.
2.3: Which cookies do we use?
Functional cookies, to analyze user behavior on the site.
Advertising cookies, pixels and beacons: software used for profiling users and creating targeted advertising.
2.4: How to disable cookies?
You can completely disable the receipt of cookies through your browser:
1. Open Firefox
2. Press the “Alt” button on the keyboard
3. In the toolbar at the top of the browser, select “Tools” and then “Options”
4. Then select the “Privacy” tab
5. Go to “Settings History:” and then to “Use custom settings”. Uncheck “Accept cookies from sites” and save preferences.
Internet Explorer / Microsoft Edge
1. Open Explorer / Edge
2. Click on the “Tools” button and then on “Internet Options”
3. Select the “Privacy” tab and move the slider to the level of privacy you wish to set (upwards to block all cookies or downwards to allow them all)
4. Then click OK
1. Open Google Chrome
2. Click on the “Tools” icon
3. Select “Settings” and then “Advanced Settings”
4. Select “Content Settings” under “Privacy”
5. In the “Cookies” tab you can deselect cookies and save preferences
1 Open Safari
2. Choose “Preferences” in the toolbar, then select the “Security” panel in the dialog box that follows
3. In the “Accept cookies” section you can specify if and when Safari must save cookies from websites. For more information click on the Help button (marked with a question mark) 4. For more information about the cookies that are stored on your computer, click on “Show cookies”Users’ rights:
At the following link you will find an accurate explanation of the rights that each user has on their own data, such as the Right to Cancellation: https://www.garanteprivacy.it/Regolamentoue/diritti-degli-interessati
3. How to contact us?
You can find all the references on the site’s Contacts page.
4. How to contact the competent authority?
In Italy, privacy protection issues are managed by the Privacy Guarantor: all the contacts can be found on their website, on this page: https://www.garanteprivacy.it/web/guest/home/footer/contatti
This page is also available in: Italiano